This is quite simple: if you want to have a more meaningful relationship with your partner, you have to start communicating more often.
And we're not just talking about short phrases like "How was your day?" or "Can you get me a cold beer?" People who have relationships need to realize that in order for a relationship to survive, both parties need to be willing to engage in regular dialogs. Using these question can help solves this problem by providing the fundamental material for a good dialog.
Since people find it hard to think of their own questions during a dialog with their partners, Michael Webb solved this problem by creating a noteworthy compilation of high quality questions, just for you. He has written numerous books on this topic since the early 2000s, and continues to be a phenomenal bestseller, garnering great praise from readers of all ages.
If you are interested in using great couple questions now, we've prepared a few samples for your perusal. Feel free to use these questions to kick-start the renewal of your relationship today.
1. Can you tell me something about yourself that you have not shared with anyone else, including your best friend or maybe even your parents?
2. What is the nicest thing that anyone has done for you in the past?
3. If money were no object, where would you be right now, and what would you be doing?
4. Do you believe in stuff like pre-destination?
5. Is faith something that is taught, or do you think it is hardwired to us as humans?
6. Do you read books on a regular basis? What is your favorite book so far, and how did you discover it?
7. Do you think sex is more exciting if it is unplanned?
8. If you could study with a master chef, what dish would you like to learn about?
9. What is the one thing about me that drives you nuts?
10. What do you think is your best physical asset?
11. Do you have any regrets in your life?
12. If you were not in a relationship right now, what would you be doing?
13. In your opinion, what is the best work, or profession, in the world?
14. Do you believe that we have a lot more control over reality than we had previously thought?
15. What are your thoughts about having children and getting married one day?
16. Have you ever accidently grazed against someone who is attractive? What was the other person's reaction?
17. If you were to give advice to me regarding a problem (state your problem), what would it be?