If you want to follow hundreds of thousands of Americans who already download free psp games, here's a step by step explanation on how to do it.
First of all, this is what you need:
- Your PSP.
- Access to a computer with USB port.
- A standard USB 2.0 cable to connect your PSP to the computer.
- A 2 or 3 GB memory stick.
To download free games to your PSP now, follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Find the game you want and download it. Admittedly, this can be a bit tricky. You should definitely avoid illegal websites, because you not only risk getting sued when downloading your games illegally, but they may also be infected with viruses, spyware, or adware. You do not really want to risk that, so only use legit websites. There are only a few legitimate sites out there, but they do exist. See the end of the article for my personal recommendation.
2. Connect your PSP to your computer using a standard USB 2.0 cable. This is really easy; just plug the cable into your PSP and the other side of it into your computer's USB port.
3. Once you have downloaded the game and connected your PSP to your computer, just drag and drop the game into the game folder on your PSP. Drag and drop means do a single-click on the game file, keep the mouse pressed, move it over the game folder on your PSP and release the mouse button. The game will automatically copy itself over to your PSP now; this may take a few minutes.
4. Now disconnect your PSP by unplugging the USB cable and turn it off.
5. Have fun playing your newly downloaded game.