So you own a PSP? Lucky you, but I bet you've been able to download an unlimited number of movies and games for it. Now you can. Actually, there are several sites that you can do this with. Sure I could list these sites and tell you which one I would use, but instead I will give you some tips on what to look for in these sites and let you make that decision. If you really want to know which site I recommend, click on the link below. On to the tips:
1. First and foremost, what kind of download limit is there? You do not want to be downloading something and find out you have exceeded your limit and will have to wait until next month to finish it. Only go for sites with unlimited download access.
2. What kind of customer service is offered? If they do not offer customer service, more than likely you are going to want to stay away.
3. Can you preview at least some of the content you can download? If not, how can you be sure what you are getting?
4. What else do they offer? Most quality sites will offer not only games and movies for your PSP, but also other things such as TV episodes and music. This way you get more 'bang' for your buck. Even if your really only interested in getting games, at least you know you could get that episode of CSI that you missed the other night.
5. You get what you pay for. If it's free, it probably does not work or is extremely complicated and inconvenient to use.
6. What are the payment terms? Is it month to month or a 1 time fee? Personally I prefer the 1 time fee. That way I do not have to worry about it since it's paid for and usually the 1 time fee is under $ 50 anyhow (and if it is not you should avoid them anyway).
Obviously there are other things you are probably going to want to look out for, but these are the main ones. Now you should be able to find yourself a good source of content for your PSP and if you're still sure, check out my site for the one I recommend.