If you have come to love PlayStation when it was still on its infancy, you will probably love PlayStation Portable more than ever. With a highly revolutionary technology, its functions have been created to suit the growing demands of consumers for a more innovative gaming experience.
However, PlayStation Portable is extremely different from its parent. PSPs have Memory Stick Duos that can accommodate audio, video, and gaming files, just like a computer. All you have to do is to download the games into your PSP and you can instantly start playing the game.
For those who are not yet aware of the right technique in installing the games, here is a systematic guide on how to put game on your PSP.
1. If you have purchased a full game, the installation process will be very simple. All you have to do is to extract the files into a specialized folder in your PC. Once you have opened the setup file, the instructions on the installation will appear. Thereafter, you can play the game at once.
2. If you think that PSP games are expensive, you are not alone. Indeed, PSP games can be very expensive. Here, for PSP owners who can not afford to download and install a full game version, you can always opt for alternatives.
In the Internet, there are thousands of free game demo versions of PSP games.
3. Download the game file that you want to try out and install them into your computer. Just make sure that the firmware installed in your PSP supports the game that you are about to download.
If in case you have encountered some problems on your game installation, such as games that can not be started or corrupted files, it means that your PSP's firmware is not compatible to that particular game.
4. Make sure that the game file you are going to download is an "iso file." Try to verify if your PSP has the necessary program needed to operate the game. You can download the program from the Internet in case you do not have one.
5. Follow the instructions carefully.
Lastly, make sure that the files you are about to download and install in your PSP should have a psp tag in the title. Experts say that only the files with a "psp" tag in the title will be read and supported by the PSP.
Boiled down, you can significantly maximize your PSP's ability to provide amazing gaming experience by learning how to put a game on a PSP. Once you are accredited with the process, the succeeding installations will be easier.